Serving All Of Florida Protecting The Rights Of Clients In Various Law Practice Areas
The Burbine Law Firm makes itself available for its clients and provides a free initial consultation to anyone who contacts them or knocks on their door.
The Burbine Law Firm P.A. helps with legal issues involving: Divorce and Family Law (e. g. child custody, child support law); Foreclosure and Real Estate Law; Estate Planning and Probate Law, Immigration, and Business Law.
Our commitment to our clients
Integrity — We act with truthfulness, honor and reliability to achieve the best results for our clients.
Excellence — We invest in the people and technology necessary to provide our clients with exceptional representation.
Service — We give each of our clients personal attention and handle each case efficiently and cost-effectively.
Zeal — We advocate for our clients’ rights and litigate their claims aggressively when trial can accomplish the most beneficial outcome.
Communication — We update our clients about the status of their cases, promptly return calls and remain available to answer questions and address concerns.
Our Practice Areas
Receive the advanced legal representation you deserve at The Burbine Law Firm, P.A. Our Attorneys are experienced in the following areas:
- Simple Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Modification of Orders
- Contempt of Orders
- Child Support
- Child Custody/Time-sharing
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Loss Mitigation
- Short sale
- Deed in lieu
- Loan Deferment
- Lender Foreclosure
- Buying and Selling Property
- Contract and Document Drafting and Review
- Title Issues
- HOA and Condominium Law
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Lien Foreclosures
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Covenant and Rule Enforcement
- Governing Document Creation, Review and Revisions
- Contract Review and Drafting
- Attend Board Meetings
- Advising Board on Legal Issues
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Surrogate
- Act as Personal Representative
- Act as Trustee
- Breach of Fiduciary Claims
- Will Contest
- Removal of Personal Representative
- Elective Share
- Beneficiary Rights